Friday, March 30, 2012

By the Numbers

Four yoga classes taught this week. Four kids running the neighborhood after school. Nine Girl Scouts at our house for a troop meeting. Ten school lunches packed and eaten. Thirty bridal shower invitations created and addressed. One tire blown on the interstate (four new ones purchased). One hundred and sixty five scored while bowling. One supper eaten at McDonald's to support the elementary school (one meal too many). Two batches of bread baked and devoured. One lost cookbook found (the one with my sweet bread recipe!). One new cookbook purchased with 50 percent off (Pioneer Woman). Three more days until my birthday. Two bottles of wine chilling in the fridge.

What a week.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Whenever I have a crazy week with my paltry small one kid, I think of you and 4. Then I have to sit down because I get weak in the knees. This post (which I will copy shortly) is an example of why you rock.

Happy Birthday!